[Just Click It !]

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am no one.


Sometimes I forget I'm alive,
I cannot live, I can't breathe, unless you do this with me,
see, we're all trying to be pure,
but I'm here with my hands on my heart,
I've never been so alone,
you see, I know a few of your favorite things,
we'll make a pact never to speak,
you want nothing to do with me,
I want to watch you cry,

we couldn't get closer than this,
yes I know you're feeling lonely,
so lonely,
you walk around with your shoulders down frowning,
this life feels like the gristle of loneliness,
why you scared,
you'll never change what been and gone,
I know you love me,
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
and do you ever feel like you're alone?

It took a moment before I lost myself in here,
where are you?
images of broken light dance before me
like a million eyes,
so if you're lonely,
you know I'm here waiting for you,
in cold blood I have murdered
parts of us that we forgot,
and I feel like I'm being eaten
by a thousand million shivering furry holes,

and the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
open up and come alive if you will,
can you hear my message?
if I could just leave my body for the night,
I don't know how I will get by,
and I'm waiting for you,

this is gonna be reality,
you can never dream it down,
I like your eyes wide,
are you still so afraid?
if you'll be straight with me, I'll be straighter with you,
let's rewrite these pages and replace them with our own words,

for a minute these, I lost myself,
anyway, the thing is what I mean,
you've got the sweetest eyes I've ever seen,
you don't care if it's wrong or right,
I know I'll see you again,

I hope you don't mind,
now I am gone, I left flowers for you there,
and I'm happy just because,
I found out I am really no one.







Photobucket
Senyum tak perlu kata apa-apa.

No comments: