Heyy! It's Valentine day! Happy Valentine to those who celebrate it! Well, once again I'm all alone for Valentine's Day. No gifts, no boyfie, no date but I have a bunch of friends who wished me! Aww~ Thanks babes! How I wish that I will celebrate this special day with someone I love. Yerr~ In my dream laaaa! HAHAHAA. Look, I get a little bit jealous when I saw my friends posted about how they will spending their times with their love one today and celebrating Valentine. OH MY! Hahaha! Never mind. I'll go out and buy some chocolates for myself after this. Lalala~ So pity. HAHAHAHAH! Well, this entry will be fully filled with pictures because I'll let the pictures do the talk of what I feel right now. So, enjoy. ^-^
It is tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it's even tougher when you have to pretend that you don't mind.
You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you. :)
Well, comes to the end of the entry. Being all alone make me post something like this. This is a girl thoughts you see. Well, farewell people. See you in the next entry. Have a nice day! :')
![]() |
| You will always be mine...........in my dream. :') |

















No comments:
Post a Comment